16 March 2016

Review: A Drop of Night

A Drop of Night
By Stefan Bachmann 

Publication Date: March 15, 2016
Publisher: Greenwillow Books

A DROP OF NIGHT by Stefan Bachmann is a book that feels like a thriller movie; keeping you on the edge of your seat the whole time. It is the story of five teenagers who have been selected to explore an ancient underground palace that hasn’t been entered in over 200 years. Yet, upon arrival nothing is as it appears, and the teenagers soon find that this expedition is much more than they thought they were getting themselves into. A story with constant twists and turns, I had to look up and pause every so often while reading simply to reassure myself that in fact I wasn’t in the underground palace myself, even though my heart was beating as fast as if I had been running alongside the five teenagers. I recommend this book to anyone who is looking for an exciting book that is just scary enough to keep you turning page after page, desperately wanting to know what happens next!


No comments:

Post a Comment