- Be entering or in 9th-12th grade.
- Live in the Los Angeles area.
- Be willing to commit to the school year (September-June)
What do Teen Readers Council members do?
- Read provided advance reader copies of unpublished books and recommend books the book buyer should order for the store.
- Write reviews of books, optional feature stories, and optional opinion pieces for the council’s blog.
- Assist with teen author store events.
- Attend monthly meetings.
How much time will it involve?
- Members will attend one hour long meeting the first Tuesday of every month and will read at least one book and write one review due by the end of each month. The rest of the time will be left up to the member and how much they want to participate in extra blog posts, author events, or any other TRC activities.
Applications are currently closed for the 2017-2018 school year. Please check back here in the summer for next year's application!