03 March 2015

Review: Tracers

Tracers by J.J. Howard
Publication date: January 8, 2015
Publisher: G.P. Putnam's Sons Books for Young Readers

I would rate TRACERS by J.J. Howard a five out of five. It is definitely one of my favorite books that I've read in the last few months, or even years. Not only is there a great love story between Cam and Nikki, but there is also a brilliantly woven plot. The writer expertly uses knowledge of parkour to enhance the experience for the reader and add an element of danger to this story. I could not put this book down. The characters are intriguing with their stories and struggles, and the complex web of relationships, loyalties, and betrayals leaves nothing to be desired. I am glad I had the privilege to read this book, because I really enjoyed it. With many a twist and turn, it is impossible to leave off at the end of a chapter, especially when you empathize with the protagonist, as you will, when you read it. I liked this book a lot and I think other people will too.

No comments:

Post a Comment